Now registering for the following—
Intro (over Zoom): September 16, 5:30 pm-7:00 pm
Rehearsals: Saturday, September 19th-Early December
Saturdays 1:00 pm-4:00 pm
Sundays 1:00 pm-4:00 pm
Wednesdays 2:00 pm-5:00 pm
• Each actor will assigned to two rehearsal periods based on availability.
• Dress Rehearsals and Filmed Performances: December
2. At no time will there be more than 10 people in any area.
3. To preserve “social distancing,” we will specially mark seats (and enforce the markings) so that actors will not sit next to one another at rehearsals — and in fact will remain at least six feet apart.
4. Every actor and director will wear a face mask throughout each rehearsal.
5. We will temporarily modify blocking so that characters who are normally close together during a scene will be kept further apart during rehearsals.
6. We will have hand sanitizer available throughout the theater, and we’ll insist on its use.
7. We will ask each actor to go, one at a time, to wash his/her/their hands several times during each rehearsal.
8. We will do certain special rehearsals, with individual characters or scenes, online on Zoom, for those actors who can do so. This will further reduce overall exposure.
9. We will sanitize all of YSP’s doorknobs, bathrooms, kitchen area, etc. daily, after each rehearsal.
Email email@example.com for more information!
YSP does not involve auditions or rejections. Any young person who registers will receive one or more substantial speaking roles.
YSP is committed to the principle that no one should be excluded from participation because of the costs of tuition. Anyone who needs a reduced tuition can select any rate above one-half the basic tuition fee and may opt to spread tuition payments over several months. If even one-half of the basic fee, spread over 4 monthly payments, is beyond your means, YSP will try to provide a larger scholarship or a more extended pay period.