Shakespeare’s As You Like It
1. During each rehearsal, we will divide our actors and directors into three groups at the YSP Playhouse — the upstairs stage, the downstairs stage, and the outside yard (or, if it is raining, the inside ramp area).
2. At no time will there be more than 10 people in any area.
3. To preserve “social distancing,” we will specially mark seats (and enforce the markings) so that actors will not sit next to one another at rehearsals — and in fact will remain at least six feet apart.
4. Every actor and director will wear a face mask throughout each rehearsal.
5. We will temporarily modify blocking so that characters who are normally close together during a scene will be kept further apart during rehearsals.
6. We will have hand sanitizer available throughout the theater, and we’ll insist on its use.
7. We will ask each actor to go, one at a time, to wash his/her/their hands several times during each rehearsal.
8. We will do certain special rehearsals, with individual characters or scenes, online on Zoom, for those actors who can do so. This will further reduce overall exposure.
9. We will sanitize all of YSP’s doorknobs, bathrooms, kitchen area, etc. daily, after each rehearsal.
Email email@example.com for more information!